Town of Marble, Colorado

Quick Links

The Latest Vaccine Information

Gunnison County has entered into a mutual aid agreement with Garfield County to accept Marble residents into the Garfield program.

Marble Valley residents should check out COVID-19 vaccine – Public Health for information on how to get a Garfield County shot at Valley View Hospital. Just tell Garfield that you are a Marble resident and they will put you into the Garfield program.